Free Training Series on Managing Workplace Stress
CMHA Ontario’s Your Health Space program invites you to a FREE training series on managing workplace stress in health care settings. This series is delivered through self-directed eLearning modules and live, virtual skill-building workshops and explores strategies to mitigate burnout in your workplace. This series:
- Runs from January 8th to March 31st 2024
- Is delivered over 12 weeks. It is broken down into three themed courses (4 weeks each) each comprising 2-3 training modules
- Offers certificates of completion that you can add to your online profiles
- Uses hybrid learning, combining self-directed online modules and (optional) trainer-led workshops
- Is exclusively available to health care workers in Ontario
To learn more, access the series’ schedule, and sign up, CLICK HERE.
In response to several requests, this series is returning for its third run – capacity is limited, so register now to secure your spot!