- This event has passed.
Recovery Day Ottawa
Sep 13 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pmFree
ABOUT RECOVERY DAY OTTAWA
Recovery Day Ottawa is an annual community event organized by CAPSA Ottawa in the month of September. Our purpose is to help reduce the stigma surrounding addiction and raise awareness about recovery in our community.
We endeavour to engage the broader community by building partnerships with local, provincial and national organizations and raising awareness through the #RecoveryAlly campaign.
- Celebrate the many pathways to recovery in our community
- Foster hope for those who still suffer in active addiction
- Reduce barriers of stigma and discrimination directed towards those affected by addiction
- Engage the broader community in support of addiction recovery
- Build a platform for dialogue on increased resources for new and existing services in our community